Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Back from a beautiful long weekend under the sun in Fruita and ready for some ribs tonight. If you haven't RSVP'd and are planning on attending our mixer at Wild Mtn tonight please drop me a line. Andria, Nicole, Cynthia, Jason, Chuck (maybe), Hillary, Steve and Rose
have already let me know and I'm looking forward to meeting those of you I don't yet know. Wild Mountain Smokehouse is located on 1st St in Nederland and we'll be ordering some beers at about 6 tonight. Call me at 720-289-7960 with any questions.




Zion Curtain

1 comment:

Marty said...

Dude. That 7-11 jersey makes me want a Coca-Cola slurpee and Hostess Ding-Dongs. NOT good for the training plan.
Psyched to hear you made it to Fruita! I'm waiting for my injured back to toughen up a bit, and then I'm riding with you guys!