Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Greetings patrollers! I walked the E. Magnolia trails a bit over the weekend and it will be a couple more weeks (at least) before they are clear enough to ride so yet another hot lap at Betasso will have to substitute for the time being. ;) Soon though we'll get out on a couple orientation rides before the patrol season begins. I highly recommend patronizing the local businesses when you do come up to Nederland (after riding the bus of course). Happy Trails makes a great spot to meet your patrol partner and grab a morning coffee, while Wild Mtn sports a sweet deck overlooking the creek and Barker for post-ride beers and wings. In other sweet deal news fellow patroller Nicholas is offering a nice 20% discount on his custom bike art lamps for BMBP members. See http://treeline-designs.com for more info. Don't forget to tell me which patrol date you will attend. Danka, Matthew

1 comment:

Treeline Designs said...

Hey folks-

I realized I sent Matthew the wrong link for my site...

The actual one is...

http://treeline-designs.com

left out the 's'!

-Nick